Sanrio Puroland 2025
To be honest, I don't know why I keep coming back here. I wasn't raised to be a Sanrio kid like my little sister, Mika. I'm more like a Disney kid.
But how can I resist the cuteness? Can I just say? I have watched the My Melody series on Netflix and it is so freakin' cute? And my Sanrio sister made me believe that My Melody is stupid so I didn't really like her and was always on TEAM KUROMI but for me, after watching the series, she's just nice. And Kuromi is just mean.
We went during Wida's Birthday.
To be honest, I don't know the story of Kiki and Lala.
tea ceremony
I don't know if I like it very much but it is very interesting. I don't know but I have a problem with black food. I also have a problem with the black ink spaghetti in Saizeriya.
Wida ordered the kid's curry because it doesn't contain meat and that's all she can eat from the menu. Plus the curry.
I love this series where I bring my dog Luna with me because she can't in real life.
What used to be a game center area became this photoshoot place. And you get to choose a character you can take a picture with so...
I love the character I chose. But I would have loved to take a picture from other characters too.
I kind of like this place. The Gudetama theatre became like this. I kind of like it.
Hello Kitty matsuri
That is all you, guys. I know I have blogged about this place many times but I hope I am able to share something new every time.
Going home kind of early because the Birthday girl has to go somewhere.


Comments
Post a Comment