Canon Powershot A480 | Fuji Safari Park - SHIKIMIKIE

Wednesday 14 February 2024

Canon Powershot A480 | Fuji Safari Park

Canon Powershot A480 

This is the first digital camera that I have ever owned that I bought with the money I've kept. I want to thank my auntie for giving me money to buy this. This is a double AA operated battery camera and I remember I have so many batteries because I use this all the time. I don't remember if I have sample photos from this. I have just started archiving pictures and I think the pictures I took with this is beyond that but I shall investigate. 

Okay it seems like I found some pictures from my old camera. I wish I took more pictures with it to be honest. But yeah pictures below are the shots I took with it. 






































No comments:

Post a Comment